The three following images are the location to where i will be shooting, the first image is nelson street in Bristol where i will take various images of the vibrant and exciting artwork that would appeal to my readers. I will ensure the lighting is bright and includes different types of artwork to where i can select the best of images. I will not include figures or models as it will ruin the detailed artwork. There will be no fashion or props involved.
The second location is in my sixth form in the photography department, i will use the tungsten lighting to ensure the model (phoebe) is visible and has high levels of contrast. I will use the black canvas in order to maximise colours and facial expressions. i will ensure the model wears dance orientated clothing and shall add head phones to the model to add to the DJ look.
The final shoot will result in me heading into the venue Timbuk2 in Bristol and taking various images of the nightlife scene with individuals inside it. the sorts of images will be represented in the manner to which the example is. The majority of people wear similar clothing consisting of dance orientated clothes such as bright and distinguish colours.
in terms of props i will add headphones to the model in order to give the individual that sort of dance look about them. I do not feel i need to add any more props in order to portray this sort of genre.




No comments:
Post a Comment