Monday, 16 September 2013

Evaluation


Evaluation of  The Castle School magazine

For the front cover of my magazine I used the programme pages. I also used Photoshop to edit the front cover photo. 

I believe the presentation of the front cover is displayed well and that the colours of the front cover match the house style of the Castle School. I also developed a further understanding of composition when analyzing other magazines which helped me to place the image in the appropriate place. There was also a lot of depth to my magazine which made it more interesting to look at. I believe there was not enough room for content as the image was too big however the image needed to be as big as it was due to the depth. I also believe other various colours could have been added to make the cover much more appealing. I could have also explained the titles in the bottom left hand side of the page as some are not so self-explanatory such as “revision action plan”. I have learnt different techniques used to make magazines more appealing and what is and was is not eye catching in terms of the viewer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment